Guy joined RJI in 2015 as a Senior Associate and is responsible for orchestrating all project efforts from conceptualization through construction.
Guy was born and raised in Santiago, Chile, amidst mountains and rivers. The country’s unique geography prompted him to explore its diverse landscapes from Patagonia to the Atacama Desert, and everything in between. As an avid cyclist climbing the mountains of the Chilean Andes, he was raised as an outdoor person.
Although he was initially trained as an Architect, Guy felt that he was losing his connection with nature during the early years of his career, which prompted him to make the transition into Landscape Architecture.
Since joining RJI, Guy has worked on projects such as:
- Faena District (Faena Forum, Faena Hotel Miami Beach, Faena Bazaar, Faena Park, and Faena Beach Walk); Miami Beach, FL
- Jade Signature Multi-Family Residential Project; Sunny Isles Beach, FL
- The Ford Foundation for Social Justice Restoration Project; New York, NY
- Heron; Tampa, FL
- Modernist Garden at the New York Botanical Garden’s Brazilian Modern Exhibition; Bronx, NY
- Phipps Ocean Park, Palm Beach, FL
After earning an Architecture degree from Universidad Finis Terrae in 2008, Guy began his career as a licensed architect in Chile working on diverse transportation infrastructure projects which included airports, bus stations, and urban design. He later earned a Master of Landscape Architecture degree from Cornell University.
Master of Landscape Architecture, Cornell University